Passionated by algorithmic and programming, I decided to create a section where I can
share my thoughts on some algorithmic case studies. The objective will be for each problem
to minimize the running time and the memory complexity. I really think that the funniest
part is the investigation of the most elegant solution. Of course I do not pretend
to find the best solution but I just want to share my reasonning and hence, I really
invite you to share with me your solution.
After checking, it will be a pleasure to mention it in this site with your name or
even better your website or github link.
I hope you will have fun investigating !
- 18/07/2015: The Last Shall Be the First
- 08/07/2015: Birds of a feather flock together
- 29/06/2015: Two numbers are ever quite alike!
- 21/05/2015: Palindrome number using recursion
- 16/04/2015: Reverse words in a string
- 02/04/2015: House Robber
- 30/03/2015: Who is the intruder ?
- 26/03/2015: Best time to buy and sell !
- 23/03/2015: Rotate Array
- 19/03/2015: Want to travel ?
- 17/03/2015: Intersection of two linked lists